Re: xml preformated text & db2html != gnome-db2html

On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 07:37:10PM +0530, Naba Kumar wrote:

> Can there be a way to change the stylesheet used for formating the sgml
> pages for gnome helps (say, through some sort of configuration)?
> The one I seem to have, certainly, does not satisfy me.

Are you referring to the formatting of documents rendered in the
Nautilus help window? If so, there is no way to customize
their appearance. We are moving soon to an xsl stylesheet-based help
rendering system, which will be more customizable, though we have not
considered the possibility of user customizations, and I'm not sure
how that might work.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck