Re: Online Help wrapping

If I invoke the Panel Manual, I get a piece of 'pure' help for what is
a major Gnome feature.  If I invoke help for the simplest of applets, I
may get a TOC in which less than half of the entries relate to actual
help.  As a user, I find the former friendly, and the latter overwhelming.

Definitely there must be a facility for credits, copyrights and licensing
where it can be accessed when the user wants to access it.  But I don't
believe it is user friendly to put it all in the main body of the help
and expect users not to read it if they just want help.  A single link,
perhaps directly beneath the title, could bring the user to a page which
contains this information - it could be the equivalent of an About button.

John