Re: Gnome Mines docs

Hi Tim,

Your GNOME Mines document looks great.  It was nice to see all the
screenshots and clear discussion of both the game concept as well as some
help with strategy.  I have just a few technical suggestions:

1) You should either delete a </para> or insert a <para> around line 130.

2) It is a convention to place figures in a directory called "figures" to
keep the main directory contents smaller.  Then in your SGML file you will
need to use the relative path. eg:
            <graphic fileref="figures/gnomine-begin-play"
                     format="png" srccredit="Tim Riehle">

3) You should feel free to change the section names to be more fun and
tailored for games if you like.  For example, you might remove the
"Usage" section and rename "Basic Usage" something like "Basic Game
Concepts" or "Basic Game Play" or ...  I see you already did this with
your strategy and objective sections.

4) It looks like you don't have gnome-doc-tools installed.  You may want
to install it to make the HTML appear more like what it will look like
when the package is shipped:
http://people.redhat.com/dcm/software.html

Have you coordinated with anybody to get this put into CVS?

Cheers,

Dan