GDM Config docs

Hey,

I have been working on the gdmconfig manual.  Unfortunately with
school, a temp job, and a nasty cold that seems to be making its
rounds, I won't be able to complete the whole thing.  I did, however,
get the basic stuff down. Basically, this should help the layperson
with whatever they need to do.

If anyone has a few minutes, they can pick up the bundle at:
http://www.scs.carleton.ca/~tcurtis/gdmconfig.tar.gz

--
Trevor Curtis
http://www.scs.carleton.ca/~tcurtis/