Re: doctable's future

On Sun, Jun 17, 2001 at 08:40:03PM -0600, John Fleck wrote:
> Folks -
>
> Whatever happened to the discussion and planning some months back for
> DocTable2?
>
> With the debacle earlier this week of someone writing docs for an app
> that had already been written (but not posted to the doctable) I was
> moved to spend a few moments cruising through it, and it seems a bit
> dusty, as if it could use some love.

I'm afraid I've been negligent on keeping up with threads here, and I
completely missed the one on DocTable. I have been working on
something similar to track LDP documents. May I get a copy of the
DocTable source and see if it would help me with what I'm doing?

Thanks,

Linux Documentation Project                   david lupercalia net

It isn't easy being the parent of a six-year-old.  However, it's a pretty small
price to pay for having somebody around the house who understands computers.