Re: new contributor

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 12:12:49PM -0700, Chris Mansfield wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am new to the documentation project.  Who has a fairly easy
> project for me to work on?

Chris -

Hi, and welcome. Sorry to be so tardy in responding.

Could you tell us a little more about what sort of thing you might be
interested in doing?

We're involved in a lot of different things, from the actual writing
of user documentation, to editing, to the development of a document
management system (ScrollKeeper), to indexing. There's a lot of xml
and xslt work underway, and much QA work to be done. In short, it's a
large problem space.

There are a number of things listed on our "tasks" page:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/tasks.html

If any strike your fancy, contact the individual named or the list for
more information.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck