Re: GDM Error Feedback

Heeten -

Glad you're updating GDM!!

I would suggest changing "caps-lock" to "Caps Lock" as it is on most PC keyboards. Also, I would change "selected" to "enabled" .. but that is up to you.

Heeten wrote:
Hey,

I'm working on hacking in the recommendations made by
the GNOME Usability Study Report for GDM, which also
suggested all error messages the user sees gets
reviewed here, which is why I'm writing this.
Basicly, this is what the use gets when they type in
the wronge username and/or password.

"The username of password you entered is incorrect. Letters must be typed in the correct case. Please be
sure the caps-lock key is not selected."

Any suggestions?

Heeten