Re: GNOME Documentation Style Guide

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 08:57:45AM -0600, John Fleck wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 03:24:35PM +0100, John Sheehan wrote:
> >
> > A pertinent article !?
> >
> >   http://www.ireland.com/newspaper/opinion/2001/0308/opt4.htm
> >

> This suggests an additional section worth adding to the style guide -
> "Chemical Metaphor Enhancement"?
>
> We could suggest appropriate techniques, and the limitations of
> various chemical enhancements.
>
> Much practical research will be required. :-)

Ooh! Ooh! Finally! I know how I can help the Gnome Project! ;-p

Linux Documentation Project                   david lupercalia net

             Free Dmitri ->  http://www.boycottadobe.com
      Washington, DC Protest http://www.lupercalia.net/adobe/

In one piece of email people were suggesting that Office had to work equally
well with all browsers and that we shouldn't force Office users to use our
browser. This is wrong and I wanted to correct this.
	--Bill Gates, January 1997.