Re: Proposal for Nautilus help display

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001, Calum Benson wrote:

> Again, my original GUI designs had rather grander plans for searching,
> but Mary and Laszlo wanted to restrict it to index terms for now, to
> help ensure they actually stand a chance of getting all the work done
> :o)

When I wrote that email I was about to put a sentence at the bottom saying
that none of my suggestions, if people liked them, would necessarily get
done in the 2.0 time frame.  I decided not to since my email was so long
and wordy already.  I agree that there is already a lot to do here for
GNOME 2.0 and that we don't need to add any more features in this time
frame.

Dan