LDP using Gnome Style Guide

Hello,

I spoke with the other authors of the LDP Author Guide about the Gnome
Style Guide, and here is what we decided.

I will work with the authors of the GSG, if you're willing, to make it
a general style guide applicable to any project and not just Gnome.
That means removing (or moving into a separate section) the various
Gnomeisms. Those seem to be very few. Because the LDP has a few
LDPisms, perhaps we can find some way of separating those into a
section, too.

We will then remove the Style Guide section of the LAG and mirror the
GSG on our site, if that's fine with you.

Should we also get the KDE folks involved at an early stage as well?
And maybe the DDP folks? It sure would be nice to have us all working
together on this kind of thing.

Regards,

Linux Documentation Project                   david lupercalia net

Mine is the ecstasy of the spirit
And Mine also is joy on earth.
For My law is love unto all beings.
		-- from The Charge of the Goddess, Doreen Valiente