RE: XML/DocBook Tools [was Re: GNOME Documentation Style Guide]

You ask about 1 thing in the subject, and something completely different in
the body of this message.  Which do you wanna know?  ;-)
I've got the hacked GNOME SGML DTD working just fine on my system.  Jade
eats it just fine.  docbook2* only works on docbook documents now, so you
need to use "jw -c /etc/sgml/catalog file.sgml -o dir".  This needs to go
into our makefile template in CVS, BTW, so that things will work on RH7.1.
Kmaraas volunteered to do this, I think, but we couldn't catch Dan online at
the time, to clear it with him.  Dan, is this change ok to make in CVS?

Now, for that XML issue.  DocBook XML on Red Hat is still fuxed, AFAIK.  I
haven't seen action on either of the bugs I've filed, but I'll make some
trouble about that later on today.  We know what the problem is, we just
need to figure out how to fix it.  Later,
	Greg