Re: Documentation development processes.

*bex raises her hand to volunteer to edit...

I am still seeking employment, so my available time might decrease.
(hint, hint to anyone hiring doc people) But I want to proofread/edit as
many docs as I can get my hands on as soon as I can.

I've been reading the discussion, and as for the usability review... I
always do that to some extent when I am proofing a document.  I make
sure it is understandable to a user who isn't a computer genius (ie
ME).  I frequently check the document by comparing it with the program
itself to make sure I can figure out what I'm doing.  I would think that
other editors could undertake a similar process, thereby killing two
birds with one stone.

just a thought..
bex