updating for Gnome 1.4

Folks -

With a clever fix by Ali "The Bug Killer" Abdin to libxml, one of the
last major insects plaguing the Nautilus DocBook help rendering system
has been eradicated. (Ali's fix is in the just-released libxml 1.8.11
- you'll need that for maximum joy.)

I spent a long time looking at docs in it yesterday and they seem to
work uniformly well.

Over the last couple of months, I've collected a couple of additional
problems that foul up the system, however, so I've updated the
"changes for Gnome 1.4 docs" document.

It's in cvs at gnome-docu/gdp/changes.sgml (and thanks to one of the
bug fixes, *it* now renders in Nautilus :-) or on the web at:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/changes/

Cheers,
--
John Fleck