[Igor Támara <ikks bigfoot com>] About licenses

--- Begin Message ---
Hi, I'm working as a developer of Structio: a project devoted to
education generating free documentation and free software
http://structio.sourceforge.net, we have written the guides called "to
learn learn GNU/Linux: guides for schools" those will be released under
the gfdl and we have included a translation of
http://www.gnome.org/intro/findout.html , but we do not know the under
what license they are covered.  Can you help me with this issue? Can we
include such writings? Is this document and others in the
http://www.gnome.org under a copyleft license?  Can we obtain a
permission to make a link of that page or others in your site? or
include translations?

If you find useful our guides, you can use them, we are improving them.

I hope to hear from you.  Thanks in advance.

Igor TAmara Pati~o
mailto:ikks bigfoot com
http://members.bigfoot.com/~ikks

--- End Message ---