Gnome Tali doc converted

I just finished converting the Gnome Tali game manual from html to
sgml. This is my first attempt at docbooking something so any feedback
would be great; negative or otherwise :)

My biggest problem was decided what should and shouldn't be tagged and
how to or not to tag them. So if there are issues here concerning that
just let me know.

So for those you who wouldn't mind you can find it here:
http://www.scs.carleton.ca/~tcurtis/gtali.sgml

thanks in advance,
--
Trevor Curtis