which is false or doesn't render properly in Nautilus)

2) It follows the 1.4 doc
guidelines: http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/changes/

3) It has gone through a simple test in Nautilus to make sure each page
renders properly.

4) The screenshots are finished, or at least won't change much

5) Hopefully it actually builds and installs fine with the package it
belongs too.

#0 through #2 are crucial.  If possible, satisfy #3 through #5 too.  If
you need help testing it in Nautilus, email this list or ask around on
#docs to find somebody with a working Nautilus.

Please email me with a list of documents which you feel are Done(TM) each
Thursday, and I'll compile the list and send it to gnome-i18n-list each
Friday so that the translators can have a fun-filled weekend of
translations each week :)

Dan