meshplayer workshop notes

I recently taught a workshop at U of M on GTK development using Glade and
libglade.  It was a hands-on workshop - the demo program was an MP3 player
(mpg123 frontend) called meshplayer.  My notes are here:

	http://misc.eecs.umich.edu/workshops/gtk/

There's a link to the demo code in this file.  Basically it's a 10-15
minutes lecture, a 10 minute Glade demo, and the rest of the workshop is
adding features to meshplayer (1 - 1.5 hours).

I thought the GTK/Gnome community might find this useful.  Enjoy.

David

--
      __          _    __  David Helder - University of Michigan
  ___/ /__ __  __(_)__/ /  dhelder umich edu