[no subject]

   All screenshots should be taken with the SawFish
   (formerly known as Sawmill) window manager using the
   MicroGui theme and Helvetica 12pt font. (A different window
   manager can be used provided the MicroGui theme is available
   for this window manager and the appearance is identical to
   that when using the SawFish window manager.) The default
   GTK+ theme(gtk) and font (Helvetica 12 pt) should be used
   for all screenshots.

Is this what we want to stick with? I don't really care, but if we're
going to spend a week arguing about it, I'd rather do it now than in
January.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck