Re: Docs validation fix

On Sat, 2001-12-15 at 12:00, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
> It seems that your changes to the documentation scripts for Gnumeric
> cause a small problem. When I edit analysis-tools.sgml and `make'
> gnumeric it is not recognized that the documentation needs to be
> rebuild. THis only happens when I touch gnumeric.sgml.

Anybody have any ideas on this one?
Bear with me while I attempt to explain how I walked through the
makefile.  From my look, it appears that 'all' (the default target),
depends on index.html being up to date.  index.html depends on
$(docname)/index.html being up to date.  $(docname)/index.html depends
on $(docname).sgml being up to date.  And $(docname).sgml depends on
$(sgml_ents) being up to date, which should pick up Andreas' change to
analysis-tools.sgml.
So, there's my logic, which is flawed, somewhere.  Thanks for any help,
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.