Re: [Fwd: (no subject)]

On Wed, 2001-12-12 at 00:12, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> I've forgotten where this can be found, could someone provide them with
> a URL?
> 	Greg

I am not sure it ever was transformed to PDF; if it was, I never saw it.
There used to be a PDF version of earlier UG, for GNOME 1.2, but AFAIK,
not for 1.4.

But I believe that Users guide for gnome 1.4   was included as a part of
Red Hat Reference guide (or was it Getting started guide?) - these are
available at http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/

The one person who would know for sure is Dave Mason, dcm redhat com

Sasha