Re: Gnome core documentation builds

On Fri, Aug 03, 2001 at 08:16:57PM -0700, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> On 28 Jul 2001 15:08:00 -0500, Dan Mueth wrote:
> >
> > It looks like a few of the docs slipped through the cracks when I replaced
> > applet-docs.make and app-docs.make with sgmldocs.make.  Let's move those 5
> > over to using sgmldocs.make and then cvs remove the two old .make files.
> >
> > Note that this may require you to move the figures into a 'figures'
> > directory if they aren't already placed there, to keep things sane.  When
> > you do this, make sure you update the sgml file so it links to their new
> > location.
> >
> > Malcolm - Thanks for the help.  Tell me if you need a hand.
>
> And if you need/want to do some of this via CVS surgery, let myself or
> cvsmaster know, and we can probably do the moves pretty quickly.
> 	Greg

Thanks, Greg, but I did my usual "harass people on IRC" trick first and
Maciej was silly enough to admit he was awake at the time. So I made all
the changes on Tuesday.

I haven't, however, rebuilt since then to see if the latest round of doc
checkins broke anything further.

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
Nothing is fool-proof to a talented fool.