Re: Makefile.am for translating Docbook to HTML?

On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 02:22:46PM -0600, Eric Lemings wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm looking for a good Automake file (Makefile.am) to use as a
> model/template for building HTML files from Docbook files with embedded
> PNG/EPS images.  I didn't see one in the GDP Resources page.

Not sure exactly what you're looking for here. We use a specialized DocBook
dtd to handle pngs, and most any Makefile.am in the docs directory of
core GNOME cvs will do conversion to html using db2html, plus a bunch
of other stuff you prolly don't care about. Here's one relatively
randomly chosen;

http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsblame.cgi?file=gnome-utils/sgmldocs.make&rev=&root=/cvs/gnome

It's called "sgmldocs.make" in the root directory of gnome-utils, and
is included in each doc build directory's Makefile.am. Is this the
sort of thing you were looking for? Sorry if I've missed your
question. Ask again if this isn't it.

Cheers,

--
John Fleck