Updating doc build for RH 7.1

Hi,

As pretty much everybody on here already knows, simply running db2html on
any GNOME doc which uses the GNOME DTD (ie. almost every GNOME doc) will
not work on any system which is compliant with the new LSB spec for
SGML/XML/DocBook.  As far as I know, this is only RH 7.1 right now.

As we've also discussed on this list, one can use the following command
on the newer systems:
  jw -c /etc/sgml/catalog file.sgml -o directory

I modified the example package in gnome-docu/gdp/gdp-example1 to work on
both the older and newer systems.  Autoconf looks for jw and if it finds
it, it uses it.  Otherwise it uses db2html.

To update a module, you need to insert about 8 lines into your
configure.in file and replace your sgmldocs.make file with the one from
gdp-example1.  See gdp-example1 to extract the configure.in lines.

I already updated the following modules:
	gnome-applets
	gnome-core
	gnome-devel-docs
	gnome-games
	gnome-media
	gnome-user-docs
	gnome-utils
	nautilus

There are still quite a few modules left to be updated.  If you update
any, please send me an email so I can keep a list of which ones are done.

There is just one problem left, which I'm hoping somebody can help with.
The jw command above does not generate a stylesheet-images/ directory.
Does anybody know how to get the stylesheet-images/ directory with the new
docbook-utils tools?

Dan