docbook processor

Greetings,

I've been running a docbook processor for the LDP for a bit now, and I
want to offer it to you also now that it has shown itself pretty
stable.

It works like this: Send a docbook sgml file (.sgml extension, please)
to docbook lupercalia net as a mime attachment. My machine will
extract the sgml file and run db2html on it (along with some other
stuff such as lynx --dump, nsgmls, etc.) and send you back a URL to
download an html file and a .tar file containing more .html files.

You get the idea.

It may need some tweaking to work for Gnome docs; I dunno. But give it
a try.

Regards,

Linux Documentation Project                   david lupercalia net
                                       Finger me for my public key

Computers are unreliable, but humans are even more unreliable.
Any system which depends on human reliability is unreliable.
		-- Gilb