Re: Move to XML, new converter to HTML etc

>   Well I have DocBook XML to HTML processing as part of libxslt regression
> tests, and the KDE guys are using it now in their CVS version of their
> upcoming 2.2 release, so basically I think:
>   - the rough edges have been removed
>   - there might be a few bugs left but I can catch them, and other
>     people are interested in debugging libxslt if needed
>
>  The things which need specific focus are:
>  1/ how do we store the XML Docbook DtD and XSL stylesheet (the bulk
>     of it should be shared with the KDE guys IMHO).

And the FreeBSD guys, I guess that this is something that everyone
needs too deal with when they move from SGML DocBook to XML DocBook. I got
an email from the KDE guys that were at GUADEC a few days ago saying that
we should talk to Lauri about the docsstuff.

Martin