Re: Documentation for GNOME color picker dialog

Liam -
This looks like a very good start. Thanks.

Some comments:
On Wed, Sep 27, 2000 at 10:26:02AM +1000, Liam Hazell wrote:

> * Will the appearance of Dynamic Document Synthesis in GNOME 2.0 mean
> that there will soon be two ways of getting to the documentation for
> items such as the color picker - firstly, via the help button and
> secondly via the combined documentation? If so, does this affect the
> inclusion of images in the documentation? Although it might make sense
> for an image of a component to be included in the combined
> documentation, which might be read at any time, it seems silly to do so
> if the user has opened the documentation via that component.

I think inclusion of images makes sense in either case. In most cases,
GNOME docs can be called from within apps, but still include
images. That way the examples in the text can refer to the specific
image. So in your case, the HSV explanation, for example, could
describe the actual colors in your doc image, which would be helpful
in illustrating your point.

--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h)