Re: Proper use of FDL

Dan:
I believe everyone agrees to have FDL as a separate doc at
"gnome-help:fdl", so let us just do it and update the templates.

However: do we still legally need to include a copy of FDL in every
package (like the COPYING file), in case someone distibutes this
package separately  from  gnome-docs (or whatever package will include
fdl.sgml)?

Sasha