Re: gnibbles docs

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, Kevin Breit wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 15, 2000 at 10:56:27AM -0500, Dan Mueth wrote:
> > Are you asking about getting it into CVS?  Eric(drake) and I have been
> > doing most of the CVS commits for things like this, although anybody with
> > CVS access could do it for you.  Since this is in gnome-games and Eric
> > tends to do most of the coordination with gnome-games, you might ask him
> > first.  Note that I committed a version of your Gnibbles docs into CVS on
> > Aug 8.  Do you have a new version to commit?
> Yes.  It really shouldn't take too much time to get it into CVS.  I'll need
> someone to do that (since I don't feel like screwing stuff up, despite the fact
> I have perms ;) It's more getting it into the program itself in the help menu
> and all that stuff.  I'll email the maintiners of that with a copy of the .sgml
> files.

I think I set up the help menu and help buttons and autoconf/automake
stuff when I did the original commit.  So, you probably just have to put
the new SGML file over the old one and add any new screenshots.  If there
are new screenshots, we'll have to add them to the list near the top of
Makefile.am so they get installed.

Dan