Re: gnibbles docs

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, Kevin Breit wrote:

> Hey guys,
> 	How do I get the Gnibbles documentation put into the distribution?
> Thanks
> Kevin

Kevin,

Are you asking about getting it into CVS?  Eric(drake) and I have been
doing most of the CVS commits for things like this, although anybody with
CVS access could do it for you.  Since this is in gnome-games and Eric
tends to do most of the coordination with gnome-games, you might ask him
first.  Note that I committed a version of your Gnibbles docs into CVS on
Aug 8.  Do you have a new version to commit?

If you are referring to getting a new release of the package, then you
should talk with the gnome-games maintainer.  Eric could help you get in
touch with him.

Dan