Re: Address/Email

Hi, Ali:

On Fri, 1 Sep 2000, Ali Abdin wrote:

> I tried today to implement the <address> tag and the various other tags
> associated with it unsuccessfully (Uggh).
>
> Anyway, while reading the GDP Handbook I read that we can use
> <email>foo</email> directory - but in the docs that I see we have:

Note that I am not an expert, but what I've seen in the docbook 3.1 dtd, I
think you can use both. However, they are semantically different, as the
form <email></email> is to insert a given e-mail within the text, and
person's address, frequently set at the beginning, when stating the
authors of a document.

> Regards,
> Ali

	Regards and hope this helps.
	diego.

--
Diego Sevilla Ruiz -- http://ditec.um.es/~dsevilla/ -- dsevilla@um.es
       Departamento de Ingeniería y Tecnología de Computadores