Re: Rabbit in the Sawfish Capplet's Headlights

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> Given that Michael and I haven't got to the integration stage yet, and that
> only parts of the entire document need to be accessible for
> context-sensitive help and whatnot, I'm not entirely sure how I should
> structure what I'm writing.
>
> If worst comes to worst, I'll just document section by section, without
> thought to where these fit into a larger document (let alone help system),
> and do the integration later with John and Michael.

[ Terrible mailing list faux pas replying to self. ]

I may have put across the wrong message here - I know how I want to organise
and structure my part of the documentation, I just want to know how to do it
within the larger needs of the GDP, GNOME and Sawfish.

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net ----------------------------- http://lazarus.aphid.net/ --

      "Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly." - Robert Doisneau