PNG vs. png

There appears to be a problem with the 'case' of some filenames.

Right now when you provide something like this:
<graphic format="PNG" fileref="tasklist-fig" srccredit="John Fleck"/>

We chedk for the file 'tasklist-fig.PNG' (note the caps). This file doesn't
exist - 'tasklist-fig.png' is the existing filename. The correct behavior
would be to use:
<graphic format="png" fileref="tasklist-fig" srccredit="John Fleck"/>

If you did not specify the format, it will default to .png by the way
(lowercase).

I have two options:

1) You change all your docs to use the correct case (based on the filename
images) - so if you have a filename of foo.PNG you would _STILL_ use PNG, but
if you have a filename of foo.png you should use png

2) I can just lowercase the string. I do not like this though, because I feel
it is appropriate for a person to provide the "appropriate" file-extension (be
it caps or lowercase).

You guys can decide. (note graphics in SGML files should "theoretically" work)

Regards,
Ali