Re: compile guides for hp-ux and Tru64 unix

On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 10:06:26AM -0700 or thereabouts, Joshua Weage wrote:
> I recently managed to get gnome to compile under hp-ux
> and Tru64 unix.  If I wrote a short doc detailing the
> steps, would that be useful?  I'm considering just
> posting it on my web site, but if it could be put in
> the FAQ on the gnome site, that would be better.

Such a doc would be great. Just post it on your website and
drop me (or gnomefaq gnu org) a mail with the URL in it and
I'll add its location to the FAQ. (Much easier to keep just
the links in the FAQ than the whole thing: there are links
for Solaris and OS/2 in the FAQ already and they are to pretty
massive pages.

Once it's written, also mentioning it on gnome-list gnome org
with a useful subject line is a good idea, because then people
can find it by searching the gnome-list archives too. Most people
seem to head to gnome-list first, I've noticed.

Telsa