Re: nautilus sgml viewer.

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, John Fleck wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 01:43:16AM -0200, Ali Abdin wrote:
> >
> > I don't think libxml likes the fact that some tags could never be closed.
> > According to one of my conversations with Daniel Veillard, we need DocBook XML
> > if we wish to use DOM.
> >

> So Ali, is your idea that we should move to DocBook XML 4.x, and
> libxml2 and DOM for Gnome 2?

A) We will be switching to libxml2 wether we like it or not for GNOME 2.0

B) According to Dan Mueth we will be switching to DocBook XML 4.x for
GNOME 2.0 (if not, then to be honest I find it stupid that we are staying
"behind the times")

C) I don't know if we'll switch to a DOM based parser or not. I want to
though.