GNOME 1.4 doc changes redux

Folks -

Thanks to some helpful suggestions from Sasha, I've posted an updated
version of my "stuff to be changed for 1.4" missive.

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/changes/

For those who might not have seen it, the following missive from
Maciej Stachowiak was posted today to several GNOME lists:

> Hi everyone,

> Given the state of the packages targeted for GNOME 1.4, I no longer
> thing an end of October release is feasible. In my estimation, end of
> November/ early December should be the target date. So this is what we
> should give out as an estimate (not promise!) for now. I would be
> overjoyed, of course, if we could make an earlier date.

This gives us some rough idea of the schedule we're on to get this
(and many other things :) done.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck