Re: A thought:

On 27 Nov 2000, dcm redhat com wrote:
> Dan Mueth <d-mueth uchicago edu> writes:
>
>> It is unfortunate to break compatibility with KDE's browser here.
>> I wonder how hard it would be to get this working properly.  I
>> don't know exactly how hyperbola finds these docs using gnome-vfs,
>> but I would imagine one (ie. the KDE people) could simply use
>> `gnome-config --prefix` and easily build in support for the
>> "gnome-help:" URI.  Or is it much more complicated?  Any help
>> system hackers care to comment?  It would be very nice if they
>> supported the "gnome-help" URI and we could support a "kde-help"
>> URI.
>
> Do we have any idea how (if?) they do something similar?

I liked the idea of an external document.

You can ask Eric Bischoff <ebisch cybercable tm fr> and Karl
Eichwalder <ke suse de>. IIRC, they are from the KDE Team.

See you.
--
Godoy. <godoy conectiva com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.