Another script for tidying docs

Some nice person saw a comment I had made online about trying to
write scripts and asked what I was trying to do. As a result, behold,

http://www.qcc.sk.ca/~charlesc/software/gnomedoc_convert/

It has a go at a couple of the things Alan's C program didn't, and
covers entity declaration capitalisations, that the entities have
the semi-colons at the end, percent signs becoming %, checking
for id attributes and the legalnotice attribute, single > marks
becoming > (he hopes!) and correcting the doctable and GDP
urls.

He warns it is not well-tested, and I haven't actually gone
through results of it yet. But for anyone with things to convert
still, there you go. It's in python, so no having to compile
things this time!

Thanks, Charles!

Telsa