Re: Possible assistance converting docs to 1.4-happy format

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Telsa Gwynne wrote:

> Definitely for gnome-applets, and I'm pondering gnome-core
> and gnome-utils (although I suspect someone's already done most of
> those). Of the list of changes to make, it should do:

You need not do this for the English docs in gnome-utils. I did these
using the traditional pre-Industrial Revolution hand-crafting techniques
developed prior to the invention of C. :)
The translations in gnome-utils are not yet done. Feel free to run fixdoc
on 'em.

I think the English docs in gnome-core are done also - Greg Leblanc, who
is away this week, did those, and has been keeping track of what's done.
It might be worth waiting on those until he gets back.

Thanks for taking this on. I kept staring at my "Programming in Perl" book
and thinking, "There must be an easier way."

Cheers,

John