Dia Manual in CVS

Greetings,
    For those of you who don't know me (Mostly the Dia list), my name is
Kevin Breit.  I am writing the Dia manual/help files for the GDP(Gnome
Documentation Project).
    As a quick announcement, James H. and myself have gotten some pre-alpha
documentation up to CVS.  It's in doc/en/ and the sgml file is
dia-manual.sgml.  The edits have so far come from myself and Henry House.
Thanks Henry!  If you'd like to contribute to the SGML either send it to me
to verify that it works correctly, or upload it straight to CVS if you're
confident that I will like it.
    There will be many more commits coming in the future.  As a note to Dia
developers, please don't put this in the Makefiles yet.  Not all the required
sections are even started.
    Have a good night everyone!
Kevin Breit (IRC: shag2dpe)
--
"Curiously enough, the dolphins had long known of the impending destruction
of the planet Earth and had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger;