user FAQ now in CVS

For those who don't watch the cvs-commits list, I shoved the proto-FAQ
(with some changes based on the feedback I got from you lot) into
gnome-docu/gnome-faq/users-faq-1.2/

Rather to my surprise (terror, in fact), this showed up as being
committed into gnome-libs, but apparently this is normal (???).

I put it into a separate directory partly to avoid overwriting the
old one, but largely because I realised that if the devel-faq.sgml
which someone is going to need to do also splits into a bunch of
entities, then filenames like 'compiling.sgml' and so on are going
to be easily muddled up. This was my attempt at not muddling it.

Feel free to suggest alterations, or to add questions in, but please
let me know if you do, because I'm dying to know what the answers to
the ones I can't finish are.

There is a TODO list with things to finish if anyone's bored, (some
of them are horrible in that most people know the answer for their
own distro, but finding answers for all of them is a pest). I
haven't touched the Makefile, so it won't get built by anything
at the moment. I hope.

Telsa