Re: Evolution glossary

> Hi,
> 	I am just learning docbook right now, and I'm working on the
> Evolution glossary right now.  Would someone look over this, edit it a
> bit, and let me know.  It's not even close to done yet, but I want to
> try to weed out mistakes now before I have to fix a mistake for 100
> definitions.  Just saving myself time in the future. Thanks Kevin

It looks very good. I have not written glossary items before, but the
markup looks right I think. I noticed you switch between three styles of
definitions:

1) Apple: A red fruit. This fruit keeps the doctor away.
(eg. Execute, Nickname)

2) Apple: An apple is a red fruit. This fruit keeps the doctor away.
(eg. Attachment, Evolution)

3) Apple: Apples are used to keep the doctor away.
(eg. Bcc, vFolder)

My preference is to use a single style, and perhaps to use #1, since this
is what we are used to seeing in dictionaries. It also tends to be more
simple for the reader, since it forces the author to put the basic
definition up front and leave additional information afterwards. Plus it
helps one avoid defining terms indirectly, such as saying what it is for
instead of what it is (as in #3).

Dan