template stuff

I haven't looked to see if there's a newer template than the one that I used
to create the gcalc docs, but I've got a couple of questions on that one.
First off, what comments should be removed, and which should not?  For
example, the section for translators is commented out, but should I leave
that there so that they can find it if/when they go to translate it, or
should I take it out because it's a "comment"?  I think there are a couple
of other similar sections (maybe they're just other "translators" sections).
Second, why isn't the "menu" section consistent?  I understand offering two
ways of doing it, but documenting different menus differently doesn't make a
lot of sense.  Perhaps that should have just another option in a comment, or
at least some more comments there explaining why there are two different
examples.
Later,
	Greg