RE: snafoo in tools, help?

> Well, those look good, but don't work.  :(  D'oh.  Here's a little snippit
> from dbcent.mod, right around line 54, which is where that first error shows
> up.
>
> <!ENTITY % ISOamsa.module "INCLUDE">
> <![ %ISOamsa.module; [
> <!ENTITY % ISOamsa PUBLIC
> "ISO 8879:1986//ENTITIES Added Math Symbols: Arrow Relations//EN">
> %ISOamsa;
> <!--end of ISOamsa.module-->]]>
>
> So, uhm, what exactly does this thing mean?  I don't see any references to
> filenames, so it must be looking at some lookup table.  I'm assuming that
> the lookup table is just hosed.  Unless somebody has another suggestion,
> I'll just rip out all of these tools and try a re-install.  :(  Thanks,
> 	Greg

Sounds like a good idea.  That is what I wound up doing to track down the
original problem with sgml-common from RH6.1->RH6.2: copied the stuff to a
temporary directory(so I could do a diff later), uninstalled all the jade
and docbook packages, and then installed them all fresh.  Keep an eye on
your CATALOG file to make sure it gets removed when you uninstall, since
the CATALOG file was what was being improperly upgraded for the previous
bug.

As a test of the new RH bug-fix packages, I took a machine which had a RH
6.1->6.2 upgrade a little while ago and never had any special
documentation work(such as the GDP DTD's or stylesheets).  I upgraded
this machine to the new RH bug-fix RPM's and installed Dave's
gnome-doc-tools RPM and the system can build docs fine.

Dan