Re: GNOME 1.1.90

On Sat, 6 May 2000, Gediminas Paulauskas wrote:

> > So I think it would be nice to do a "GNOME 1.1.90" release of all of the
> > packages coming out with GNOME 1.2.

> > [stuff i forgot?!??]

> gnomeicu

This has two major bugs that are going to take some work to fix:

a) file transfer slowness
b) sigsegv caused with failed message transfer

After these things are fixed, GnomeICU will go 1.0.  But until that,
you'll have to release the 0.9x version, or not include it.  I've got
finals coming up, so my time to code is about zero until after 1.2 comes
out.

If anyone wants to take a stab at either of these, feel free.  Hope this
helps someone somehow :-)

Later,

Jeremy Wise
GnomeICU Author