Re: GNOME 1.1.90

> So I think it would be nice to do a "GNOME 1.1.90" release of all of the
> packages coming out with GNOME 1.2.

This is a good idea.  Actually, it would be good to release a number
of other packages like the Glade family as well, as the translators
have pointed out that a lot of work has gone into those packages, but
no new versions have been shipped.

As to the naming, I rather keep the current nice numbering
progression, and just change the version number to 1.2 just before the
release.

So we need three more steps before 1.2 is announced:

	1. Having the finalized GdkPixbuf release to avoid conflicts
           later this year with the 2.0 development platform.  I guess
           Federico will work on this after monday.

	2. Making new packages available for a final test run, and to
           ship with the updated translations for all the packages you
           mentioned, plus any pending fixes.

	3. Do the "1.2" release which would consist pretty much of
           just renaming the existing packages that are on the
           pre-release set.

Miguel.