Re: GNOME 1.1.90

- -> Hi.
- ->
- -> So I think it would be nice to do a "GNOME 1.1.90" release of all of the
- -> packages coming out with GNOME 1.2.
- ->
- -> Here is a list:
- ->
- -> gnome-libs
- -> gnome-core
- -> gnome-applets
- -> gnome-games
- -> gnome-pim
- -> gnome-pilot (because of the Settings dir stuff)
- -> gnome-utils
I'll try and get this, though I would like some of the more annoying bugs
fixed.
The biggest one I see is with gfontsel and true type fonts. I don't have
any true type fonts in my setups so its fairly hard for me to investigate
the problem.

IDETool has some minor little quirks that would be nice to sort.

- -> control-center (I guess this has to wait for jrb to get in)
- -> gmc (i haven't done an icon patch for it yet...)
- -> bug-buddy  (0.90)
- -> (any other programs which want to add icon support)
- -> [stuff i forgot?!??]
- ->
- -> I'd like to get testing tarballs on the ftp in testing/ ASAP, and release
- -> these on Monday perhaps?  We can independently release 1.1.9x versions of

Monday when, this Monday 5/8/2000? I may not make that cut.

[snip]

- --
Gregory McLean     |"bInajtaHvIS qeylIS Daghomjaj"
comstar.net        |
programmer/analyst |
770 485-6016       |
PGP Key: 0xE94D1363|