Control Center docs (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 13:17:13 -0600 (CST)
From: Eric Baudais <drake@x8b4e541f.dhcp.okstate.edu>
To: Steve George <s@nojunk.rascal.org>
Subject: Control Center docs

blah-

I am currently trying to write the docs for session properties.  The more
I learn about it I realize it is only a display to edit some basic
properties and to show what it going to be run at startup.  The options
for session properties are in the control center under "startup programs."

I would like to write the startup programs section for gnomecc and put the
session properties doc inside the gnomecc doc.  I also want to have a
help button in session properties linking to the section "startup
programs" in the gnomecc doc.

Eric Baudais