GNU FDL

As most of you know by now, the GNU Project recently released their Free
Documentation License (FDL)
http://news.gnome.org/gnome-news/952840797/index_html

This was discussed by the GDP members in attendence at GUADEC and was
generally liked and considered appropriate for the GDP.  However, since
many GDP members were not in attendence, it is important that everybody
gets to voice their opinion on this mailing list.

If it is generally agreed that this is the best license for GDP
documentation, we will include it in the Handbook as the "strongly
recommended" license for all GDP documentation and modify the document
templates as necessary.

Please voice your opinion so we may quickly come to a concensus on this
and modify any documents as necessary.

Dan