RE: A suggestion about glossary.

Not sure that this is a good idea.  Lots of people won't have GNOME
connected to the 'net, at least not with full time internet connections.
Also, ins some contries, Internet access is still expensive, and they only
want to be online when they NEED to be.  If someone wanted to, they could
probably talk to the whatis.com maintainers about using their definitions,
but I'm not sure if that would be any better than writing our own.
	Greg