Panel docs (Part 2)

Here are some more comments on the Panel docs:

1) This is purely a taste comment.  I think the title for "Right-click
menu" should be changed to something more pleasing.  A suggestion would be
Pop-up Menu since you talk about it all the time and only briefly mention
the Main Menu.

2) This is related to #1.  I think the blurb about right-clicking on the
Panel to bring up the Main Menu is out of place because it is mentioned in
the Main Menu section.

3) In the "Main Menu" section, I think you should highlight the fact you
can right-click on the Panel to bring up the Main Menu.  I think this is a
very important feature and should deserve a <note> or <comment> instead of
just leaving it alone.

4) Dan Mueth told me you wanted the figures to be linked to each one
instead of just pointing to the "following figure."  In "Hiding the Panel"
there is not a link to the figure underneath it.  I think for consistency
you should put a link to "Figure 2" instead of saying the "following
figure."

5) In "Hiding the Panel" I think you should say when it is "hid" all you
will see is one arrow pointing in the direction the Panel will expand.  It
is not mentioned in that section, but is a cool feature and deserves
recognition.

6) In "Logging Out" the last paragraph where it tells the user how to
disable the Logout Dialog Box is *very* unclear on how to start the
control center and which option in the tree should be selected.  I think
you should tell the user exactly where the control center is and then
point the user to Startup Programs instead of putting it in ().

7) In "Logging Out" the last sentence in the last paragraph, " You may
also control whether changes to your session are automatically saved using
the Automatically save changes to session button" shouldn't be there.
This does not pertain to logging out and will be addressed thoroughly in
the control center docs, I know cause I'm writing this section.

This all I have time to read right now.  Have fun and hope these comments
are useful to you in some way.

Eric Baudais